On this page I list non-work projects only.
Current and recent projects
- Dolphin: A Nintendo Gamecube/Wii emulator, I'm one of the two original co-authors (ector & F|RES, I'm ector).
- Potemkin: A multisystem emulator with a focus on the PSP. I recently resurrected this project as PPSSPP, see above.
- Demoscene: I did some productions in the past.
- PhoenixStudio: A PocketPC (PDA) music program. But who uses PocketPCs these days? Home Page and Download
- BoatRage: Ancient 2-player racing game for DOS. Wrote this for a PC Gamer game-creation competition and managed to score a place on the cover CD-ROM. The source code on github. From about 1998.
- WebGL fun: Electric Flower